Saturday, August 11, 2007

Two More Things...




First thing...

For those of you who don't know....I LOVE getting fun things in the mail! So...today was my lucky day. Look at the gorgeous remnant bundles that came today! I ordered them from Scrappy Chics ( http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5249528 ) and they are everything I expected and more! Thank you ladies! I can already envision the gorgeous quilts that will be coming from these! I'll post one when it's finished and you'll be able to find them in my Etsy shop as well as my regular website too.


Second thing...

We're gearing up around here for a big trip up north to visit Gigi and Aunt Jodi! Grandma and Pops are coming too and we are planning on having some big fun.....look out Manitowoc Zoo, here we come!

In preperation for the trip I've been talking to the boys all week about going on the plane. They have only flown once and of course were much smaller then so they don't remember. Josh got them these adorable miniature planes to play with at the airport (always good to have something new) and we are just hoping to not have any major meltdowns. It will be fruit snacks and coloring books the whole way if necessary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GiGi and Aunt Jodi can't wait to show the next generation what good things we have in Wisconsin.
The cheese curds, summer sausage, bratwurst and of course the beloved Green and Gold. GO PACK GO!