Friday, August 10, 2007

Here we go......


Ok...so here we go...but where to start?
There are a couple of reasons I thought this "blog" thing might be fun. First, of course, it's a great way to share the everyday things with our friends and family who are all varying distances from us. Second, I thought it would be a fun way to share some of the neat things going on at TwinMommy Productions!
So for all my friends and family who have to listen to me when I've made something new and want to share....now I'll have a place to do that without driving you all crazy! Bear with me through the learning curve and let's have some fun!
You may wonder what this picture has to do with this post? Absolutely nothing....but aren't they cute in thier swimtrunks at the beach? They are after all the reason for TwinMommy Productions so I say they get all the air time they want!
Happy Friday!
Heather

1 comment:

Heather Grilliot said...

How cool!!! My name is also Heather and I have twin boys (age 3) AND have a sewing/embroidery shop online too! Just had to say hello! Saw your post on SewMamaSew and it caught my eye!