Friday, March 28, 2008

Wanna Play?

Here's how it works....I'm participating in a Pay It Forward with Sugarbug ! She will be making and sending a box of handmade goodies to the first three of us who responded to her post about participating and in return I will be doing the same!
So...if your interested in participating....and yes that means you promise to feature this Pay-It-Forward on your own blog and keep it going....just be one of the first three people to leave a comment! Oh..and be sure to leave your blog address so I can try and get a sense of what kind of fun things I should send.
I'm not sure what lovely goodies I'll be creating (that's half the fun) and I won't promise to have them in the mail next week (I do have kids you know) but I do promise that they'll be fun and they will be mailed in a reasonable time frame!

Interested?

2 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Is it too late to play? I love your shop and it sounds like fun. I'm at http://mayorofcrazytown.blogspot.com

Zwei Baby said...

definately not too late...I'll email you with details!