Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You Can Call Me Al!

Frankly, I'm more than a little disappointed in myself and shocked just a bit that here we are, three games into the college football season and THIS is my FIRST Alabama post! Shame, Shame, Shame.
OK...now we can move on!
In the Roll Tide spirit (that's the University of Alabama for those of you who (gasp) may not know) I decided this was the perfect time of year to add a sweet little elephant to the collection! Sadly, the above pictured elephant has been replaced (ssshhh...she doesn't know yet). I'll have pictures of the improved version up soon.
Meanwhile, this little Pinafore dress is just adorable with the elephant attached and now I have to find a sweet little girl who needs a great new dress to help cheer on her team!

GO BAMA!!

No comments: